How and where do I get people to sign up for Ameriplan?

I just started my own home based business with Ameriplan.I haven't had any member or IBO reqruited yet.I see so many success stories about people making RSD in there first 30 days.I put flyers and business cards out,but no one had responded.Im starting to think maybe this isn't for me.I need some advice really bad!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• go to the Work from Home groups here on CM. many of them let you advertise. Just be warned that most At-Home jobs are highly publicized and Ameriplan gets some good but also some BAD press around here.
    Good luck, though!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 11:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• So, what else are you doing besides the flyers and business cards? If that is not working for you try something else. There are so many more ways to work the business then what you are doing. Are you on the Freedom At Home Team? If you are I am glad to help but I need to know if you are in the FAHT. Send me a message if you want!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 9:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I wish you luck with that, I mostly reffer people to real jobs that can be done from home, check out HomeCareerSuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 2:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2009