Any advice on fertility boosting?

Hi, we are trying for second baby, and I need advice on speeding things up abit.Any advice is welcom

me_smiley_face

Asked by me_smiley_face at 10:17 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hi, we our also trying for our second baby! I just had a visit with my obgyn and she said that there was a memo on her computer the other day stating that if you have sex every day it increase your chances to get pregnant. Duhh right lol? But for the longest time many have said NOT to have sex every day but every other day or so because the mans sperm needs to build back up. Not true so as my obgyn says "clear your calender" :) Good luck to you, we have been trying for 7 months and Im about to start on clomid.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 10:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2009