What is the coolest toy you bought for your 6-8 month old?

NickysMomma888

Asked by NickysMomma888 at 10:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i think that the best one is the johnny jump up!!!!incredible on his thigh muscles , plus his has toys, lights, music attached to it so its also very fun for him . :)
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 10:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I bought him the fisherprice jumperoo, he likes it for about 2 minutes and then starts screaming to get out. Should I try a different jumper?
    NickysMomma888

Answer by NickysMomma888 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well... maybe not the coolest to me... but the one he LOVES the most are little maracas. They don't do anything special but he will play with them all day and not be bored.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• At 6-8 mo., my daughter's favorite toys were the dog's toys if you can believe it! I'm not sure if it was because she was interested in the dogs or what but she loved them!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• my 7 month old's favourite toy is his dump truck. there are buttons to push, and the driver can be pulled out and chewed on. the dumper part makes a clicking sound when you move it, and it has wheels! lol. he loves it. he was a big fan of the learn and crawl ball for awhile, no he just crawls over to it and bashes it on the ground. what a boy. lol.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Haha I agree with ANGIE409 ... my son LOVES the dog toys! But I would say he really likes the stacking cups and blocks that he got for Christmas. He loves to bang them around and chew on them :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• my son has the jumperoo as well. he's only 6 months but the more we put him in it the more he likes it.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009