Do you think Cafemom should have a section for people to tell jokes?

they deleted all my jokes because they were not in the form of a question-How Rude-but anyways-really do you think they sould make a section where people can tell their jokes?

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think a "Jokes & RIddles" section woulbe be great in answers! I do not want to join another group!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Like for example "Jokes & Riddles" that would be nice to add to the 'Answers' section.....I myself Love tell and hearing Jokes!
    poobear5

Answer by poobear5 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Many people do that in their journals.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Hi poobear5,

You may be interested in joining one of the CafeMom groups.

We recommend the Joke of the Day group. The URL for the group is: http://www.cafemom.com/group/309

You can also search for a group based on your interests at: http://www.cafemom.com/groups/find.php

We hope you enjoy CafeMom!

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:01 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I thought this was the place to tell jokes. It is called just for fun is it not? Why do we always have to join groups just to tell jokes? sheesh.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• well this is for questions... but i think i joke section would be a great idea... i know i would always be in there.... :)

shoot an idea to cafemom..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• That's a great idea! Some days I'm so down, I just need somewhere to turn to make me laugh or smile. Maybe others feel the same way.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I always post jokes in my journal---that is what its full of nothing but senseless silly jokes and i love em' all =)
    poobear5

Answer by poobear5 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 25, 2009