what do say to someone who attacks you for no reason?

My parents asked to take my daughter to a birthday party. I didn't wannt to go cause i don't really care for the mother of the child (she is really an unfit mother and uses her children to get attention and doesn't even have shoes for her 2 year old but has at least 5 or 6 for herself) So i allowed my parents to have her. I dropped her off with them at the party and talked to them for a few min. Later after the party i picked up my daughter from my parents and later that night i was told she didn't want me there and she was going to kick my a#*. If i hadn't left. She had invited me a month ago. So now i've just told her if she had not invited me i wouldn't have came. Now she is bashing me to my sister and i dont know how to handle it.

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 11:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I honestly would not let my daughter around her anymore. If she has that much aggression towards you I would not risk my daughter being around it. Is she a close friend of the family? Because I thats the only way I could understand your parents being at the party and the girl talking to your sister. The girl just sounds like she wants to get attention and the only way she can do it is by starting trouble. I would be very careful with your sister though. She is 16 and that draws drama like a magnet! Make sure that she is not falling into the lies that the other girl is saying. If this girl does not have a valid reason for wanting to fight you, then she is just making herself look like a joke anyways. Your parents should not be encouraging the childish behavior of some girl- it sets a bad example for your little sis. GL
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well your parents shouldn't have said anything to you. I don't even understand why your parents are friends with them and let them talk chit about you, same with your sister. They should tell her when it comes to you they don't want to hear about it. I personally wouldn't do anything about it unless she comes to you.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• sounds like your family likes drama? I would agree with pp, tell them their telling you stuff is hurtfula nd serves no purpose...as for the mom who is talking stuff about you. You do not like her, will not be around her, so ignore it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• good point because i moved away from there and have frankly moved up from that . I have had a drama free year which is why i've cut ties with all these people (besides my family) My husband say stop talking to all of them but their my family and my sister is only 16 so drama there is kinda not so strange but the rest of them really hurts
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 12:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Don't say anything. You'd just be adding fuel to the fire. Just ignore it. It's not worth the energy to respond to her immature remark.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009