What do you do and put in the interior of your car?

I am taking my new blue beauty or heshe home ( new car) home on Monday. I am very excited and shopping for interior items such as car mat, seat cover etc..Just want to know what you all put in your car, and how do you protect it from your little monsters.

Thanks. I also would like to know the color, pattern or even brand name of items you use inside your car.

yoshiki56

Asked by yoshiki56 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a car seat protector, an organizer for car toys only, and see if u can get a tray that attaches to the seat so they can color, read, or eat snacks(if allowed in new car..lol) and a bag for garbage
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2009

• ps I love Hello Kitty I would put the Hello Kitty car kit, mats and stuff all over....lol..
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 12:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• if you have little kids, they have seat protectors that go under the carseats/boosters to protect it from crumbs, food, and drinks. you can find them at auto stores. carseat covers are great for front seats too- i like cloth ones better than leather cos you can wash it if you need to. those can be found at auto stores, wally world, target, etc. floor mats- eh, your car should come with some already, and over time they will just get dirty, but you can always buy new ones when you resell. not a big deal- but if you have the money, go ahead and get the fancy ones if you want. a great thing i had in my old car was this trash bag thing- it had a hole in the top to put small trash items in (wrappers, etc- NOT sticky stuff or like bags of trash) and then a velcro bottom. when it got full, i just opened the bottom and held a plastic grocery bag to catch it all. it just looked better than keeping plastic bags of trash everywhere.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• definitely the carseat protectors.. we dont have those yet but our car is old and crappy anyways so there's no point.. I also have a Pooh Bear back of the seat organizer that ties around the headrest and hangs where the kids would put their feet. Keeps the back of the seat from getting destroyed by little shoes AND keeps the toys from getting all over the place. Great thing!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• well when i get mine its going to be black leather and pink....lol ( i love pink)..... the husband got me a tinkerbell (love her too) seat cover and matt the passenger side of his car :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2009