What is the best sports bra?

I am a large chested woman and I am looking for a good sports bra for working out. I don't want them smushed together because this is bad for your skin when you sweat. Any suggestions?

lvaughn26

Asked by lvaughn26 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If you don't want them smashed together, I would try wearing a regular bra under a sports bra (might be uncomfy tho). I have a few Champion seamless sports bras from Target. I love them. They support better than any sports bra I've ever used, but they do smash my boobs together a bit.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I am in the D department..so I know how you feel.. you also dont want to walk around with a uno-boob lol.. I have found one that I really like at Walmart..pretty inexpensive of course and its called a high impact sports bra.. I love wearing it because it pushes them up there..and gives you shape like a regular bra does. They have like low impact, med impact, and high impact.. get one of each for different types of activities.. .this high impact sports bra is the only one I will buy now. I work out five days a week....and I love it because you dont have to change out of it..if you have to hurry and change to go somewhere else after them gym.. unlike those bras that smash the girls and make you look awkward in your clothes!! hope this helps..
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 3:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2009