How many of you actually use...

Your strollers? And do you have double strollers? What do you recomend?

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 12:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For the most part I wear my daughter. But when we aren't slinging it, I LOVE my DuoGluider. It's by graco. I am due in May and so we went ahead and bought the thing cause we got it so cheap on craigslist and I LOVE it. I use it now even though I only have one, lol. It is great. Way easy to menouver and has a giant basket with lots of room for storage. I give it two thubs up!
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 12:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• we used our travel stroller at first, until our daughter was big enough to sit up on her own and not want to be int eh infant seat anymore, or when we were going to be gone for awhile and needed to carry lots of stuff. most of the time now we just use the umbrella stroller. we have one on the way now, and i think a double stroller might just be too bulky to store and carry around with us. our 14 month old prefers to walk around most of the time anyway.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I do use mine, especially when we travel. I don't want my toddler running wild on big city streets. I don't have a double stroller. My kids are 6 years apart, so I don't need one.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I am getting a new stroller soon for the beach! She'll be turning one this year . Don't want to do site seeing without it.
    Anonymous

• we sling it most of the time. but i do have a phil & ted's single sport buggy. the thing i reall love about it is that it has a doubles kit, so i can pop in an extra seat when i have my niece with me. it fits through store aisles, it is easy to manouver and quite compact.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I looked long and hard before deciding on a stroller, and since I just got it a couple weeks ago Im really excited to start using it. It's a jogger, but with the swivel wheel and parent and child trays so it really is a dual-purpose stroller. I've always gotten lots of use out of my strollers with my nephews and my niece, and last summer when the baby was really tiny we took our stroller with us everywhere. She didnt' like it then so we didn't end up using it as much but it really was great to have with us to put our stuff in it LOL. This year she'll be a little bigger so I anticipate we'll be using it a lot more!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Yep, i use mine almost everyday....we have two... the regular one for walks outside and to the park and stuff, and then a little one that stays in the trunk of the car for when we go to stores...

No idea, about the double strollers... sorry.....

the very first stroller i had was from walmart...it was made by jeep (lol).... i freakin loved it... it was great for "off roading" lol.... it would go in the grass and off curbs with no problem at all...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I HATE strollers. cant stand them. never have liked them. I recomend baby wearing. you can carry your baby around and still have both hands free. You dont have to worry about sidewalks or if your stroller can go "off road".
    http://www.askdrsears.com/html/5/t051100.asp
    please check out that site. It will give you LOTS of info on the benefits of babywearing. I'd also like to point out that a recent study showed that children who rode in strollers vs babywearing or other means had less communication skills (including speach) then children that were worn or other methods.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I love my stroller
    I have a Zooper with all-terrain wheels.
    I love it sooo much
    It's made out of the same thing Jeep uses for their re-bars.
    I've dropped that thing so many times out of the truck (no baby in it) and it hasn't bent or scratched
    I love it!!
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• thanks ladies... im due in July and its always way over the hundreds here...so wearing a baby in sling is hard and hot...plus i have a 3 year old and we walk all over...anyway thanks
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 3:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2009