Wash it

I want to have anyone breasts even been swollen and tender? My breasts has been so tender for like a week or two now I know I'm not pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it said I was not pregnant. Is there a chance I can be pregnant ? This never happen to only when i was pregnant with my daughter.

mayaa

Asked by mayaa at 12:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A false negative is much more common than a false positive...so yes, you could be pregnant. Wait a few days and take the test again.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Could be wait a week and take another test your levels just might not be strong enough.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• It sounds to me as though you are pregnant. Wait a few more days and take the test again.

Answer by Bmat at 12:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Please don't say this because i don't wan no more kids.
    mayaa

Answer by mayaa at 2:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• its possible that you took the test too soon..also, if you're getting ready to start your period, that Is a common sign too..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2009