BOYFRIEND EMERGENCY - HELP ASAP PLEASE

YESTERDAY I CALLED MY BOYFRIEND WHILE HE WAS OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS PLAYING POOL
1:00 AM
..CALLED HIM 2 TIMES HE DIDNT ANSWER
THEN HE ANSWERED THE THIRD CALL & SAID "I DROPPED MY PHONE IN WATER BYE".. I KEEP CALLING.
100 EXACTLY CALLS LATER HE ANSWERED & (SCREAMS) "SORRY SORRY MY PHONE DROPPED IN WATER I CANT HEAR YOU ITS BREAKING UP BYE I LOVE YOU BYE".THEN I GO "WAIT CALL ME FROM YOUR SOMEONE ELSES PHONE" HE GOES I CANT NOBODYS HOME & HUNG UP.
SO I CALLED ANOTHER 72 TIMES AND TEXTING AT LEAST 18 TIMES.
THE LAST TEXT FROM ME SAID "PLEASE JUST ANSWER I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING"
SO I CALLED ONE MORE TIME & HE FINALLY ANSWERED..
THIS TIME I HEAR
HIS GUY FRIENDS WITH HIM..
HE PICKS UP & GOES "MY PHONE HAS WATER IN IT &I CANT TALK ILL CALL YOU WHEN I GET HOME"..
THEN EXACTLY 4:14 AM.. I GET A TEXT MESSAGE & 1 PHONE CALL..
THE TEXT READ
"SRY I DIDNT CALL MY PHONE IS FUCKED UP I LOVE YOU CALL ME TOMRROW "
<

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• It sounds to me as though you need to back off. He doesn't seem to be appreciating an agressive approach.

Answer by Bmat at 12:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• wow why would you call and text that many times? Maybe his phone really is messed up.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 12:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• BUT IF THE PHONE WAS MESSED UP HOW COULD HE ANSWER?
    AND THE PHONE CALLS WENT THROUGH
    AND HE EVEN FORWARDED SOME IMBETWEEN!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with ZaTa ... why on earth would you call that many times? Obviously his phone was working, but didn't want to talk to you. Let it go and call him the next day!
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• sometimes it makes the phone calls break up... it doesn't necessarily kill the phone all together. My husband did this to one of his phones. the speaker in it eventually went out completely and he could not get any sound at all.

ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• You sound a little obsessed in my opinion. The quickest way to lose a guy is to put a collar and leash on them then yank it every 10 mins...that's pretty much what you did last night. Maybe his phone is bad, maybe it isn't. If it isn't and he was just out with the guys or whoever would you really want him to stay with you if he was clearly ready to move on?
    A young lady my son was dating did this to him one night. She got crazy, freakish insane with the calls and texts. He was mourning the loss of a fellow fireman and it was just the guys and was not taking calls..ANY calls from anyone. The next day he came over and asked if he could stay at the house a few days he broke up with her and at that point feared for his safety because she was so obsessed.
    Check yourself....and back off a bit.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• well a zillion calls and text messages would creep me out. And not make me want to not talk to that person. Do you have reason to believe he was out doing something he shouldn't have been? I sometimes have bad service on my phone and once my child was using my phone to teeth on and the speaker messed up. Yeah calls came through but I really couldn't hear.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• you acted like a stalker
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 1:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Wow..first that's way too many times to be calling..werent you tired? It sounds like he's just not that into you and doesnt want to tell you. My advice to my son or daughter always is " you can't make someone want to be with you. They either do or dont. You also cant control what they do..so you either trust them or you dont. If you dont trust them then cut them loose. All you're doing by trying to control them is driving them further away and driving yourself crazy and hurting yourself."
    praughta

Answer by praughta at 1:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• DOES HE LIKE ME??????????
    I MEAN WHY WOULDNT HE WANT TO TALK TO ME, DO YOU THINK HE WAS BUSY?
    Anonymous