YOUTUBE

Do you go on You Tube to see music videos? I do sometimes.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 1:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i don't go and watch music... i usally look for funny videos of people doing things...i love youtube
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I enjoy the funny stuff. Sometimes you do find interesting things. But due to the possibility of running into too much 'grown up stuff', I don't let my kids on there. I got only one dull / geeky vidthere because I don't know how to do anything funny. I do try to keep a list of what my quirky sense of humor finds funny on my favorites list. I guess I'm addicted. I try to keep away but I keep going back!

saltycoqui

Answer by saltycoqui at 2:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I do! Funny stuff too. I love the spoof movie trailers and the "literal" music videos. Check those out if you haven't yet, they are hilarious
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009