im 6 weeks preggo, how do i help morning sickness?

C.Lewis

Asked by C.Lewis at 1:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nibble on some crakers and drink lots of water!! hope this helps also i use to taje a shower or bath and it would help it go away also hope this helps
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Eating bland foods (crackers, Cheerios, dry toast, etc.) frequently can help. Also, ginger (in ginger ale or ginger tea or however you like it) and peppermint are natural nausea remedies. Whatever you do, don't drink orange juice, that'll make it come right up (unless, of course, you're feeling so horrible that you want to make it come up to help yourself feel better...OJ doesn't taste too terrible coming back up).
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• what worked really well for me was lemon water. Just lemon wedges in icewater! Of course I had morning sickness nonstop for the first 4 months and was taken to ER and put on IV. No fun
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Never let yourself get hungry and ALWAYS keep hard candy or gum on hand. It didn't matter for me what I ate or didn't eat just as long as I didn't get to the hungry point. Keep food handy and try to eat something atleast every half hour. I'm not sure why the hard candy and gum helps but it sure helped me.
    kstap_4

Answer by kstap_4 at 2:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2009