Has any mom in here dealt with Twin to Twin transfusion? I am dealing with it right now and could use some advice and experience on this subject.

I am about 29 wks 3 days pregnant with my second set of twins. They are identical girls and are suffering with twin to twin transfusion. I had Amniocentesis done the other day to decompress baby a, and so far the fluid level has not gone up but is going down more and more. The doctors is worried that the fluid level will drop to much and put her heart under to much stress. Has any mom in here dealt with this before? I am scared and my husband is worried as well.

momof5under5

Asked by momof5under5 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have never dealt with anything like that ever! but i wish you the best! i'm sorry this is happening to you. And i hope another mom here can help you. Good luck!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2009