What ya think about the names.....

My husband and I have picked out the names...
Kendal Ley pronounced like (lee) after my best friend- for a girl
Kendal Haggan( after my granddad) -for boy

I Told my husband when we got married and planned on Kids that I dont do juniors...
So I compromised ... his name is Kenneth so He gets his Ken whether its a boy or girl...

What ya think ??? Just want opinions other than family and close friends...

liltxnchic

Asked by liltxnchic at 1:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't like kendal for a boy. But it is very pretty for a girl
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I think they're are nice names.... I did the same with ours

Anonymous

• lol. i dont like kenal for a girl but i think it's a nice boys name. to each their own. but i do like the Kendal Ley much better then Haggan. but of course, Haggan has meaning to you. ...so make your choice mama. it's your baby!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Like it for a girl not a boy and not sure on the Ley, I would just use Lee.

Anonymous

• I think Kendall is a beautiful name. I've never heard it for a boy, but there are a lot of gender neutral names.......my girls are Taylor and Riley:)
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well I had friends in HS that were Kendal(boy) and Kendal(girl)....My best friends name is Whitley so that where the Ley comes from...
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 1:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I think theyre both nice. I like names that can go either way.

Answer by gemgem at 2:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I too am going to name my baby after a Kenneth...my father...for a girl i am going to use Kenly...it's different I think but not too strange. I hadn't thought of Kendal...I think that is cute too but i know too many people by that name. I also thought about Makenna but my daughter's name is Makayla so i thought it might get confusing with the names being so similar.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i like kendal for both..i knew a guy named kendal...for a girl, why dont you name her Kendal Whitley instead of Kendal Ley? i think it just sounds so pretty..Kendal Whitley. i too am naming my 3rd daughter after my best friend.. Trinity Grace. Grace is my bffs middle name
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well my husbands middle name is LeRoy so I kinda got the Ley from my BFF and my hubby its that compromise thing ..
    liltxnchic

Answer by liltxnchic at 3:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2009