how

do you get over your man?

(and please dont stay work and think about other stuff.. i need real big rules)

Miszross

Asked by Miszross at 1:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• I think that's a very open-ended question. I think in certain situations it could be tougher or easier to get over a person. I think it depends on the relationship and how it ended!! (JMO)
    yaya3129

Answer by yaya3129 at 1:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I had to read a book! It's called How to Fall Out of Love. It really helps and gives you exercises to do to get to your goal. I found mine online for a dollar. Try amazon.com or abebooks.com

Answer by admckenzie at 1:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Take a big sheet of paper and draw a line from top to bottom down the middle. Label the left "likes" and the right "dislikes." Start listing what you liked and what you disliked. If he is the one who left the relationship, then one of the dislikes should be "he left the relationship." Don't try to finish it today, since it is still raw for you. Give it a week and come back to it and see if there is anything you can add to either column. Give it another week or even a month. Make yourself be honest about it. If you have been left, then you may well be thinking only of how badly you feel and how much you miss him. (I have another completely different suggestion that I'll write in another answer.)

Answer by Bmat at 1:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• If your relationship ended, it is like a death. So allow yourself plenty of time to grieve. You will also go through the stages of grief- denial, guilt, and so forth. Give yourself time.

Answer by Bmat at 1:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• It takes time.
    yoshiki56

Answer by yoshiki56 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I moved on to the next..........and he was forgotten......but that was my way
    PunkinLPN

Answer by PunkinLPN at 9:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Don't think of the good things about him, try to think of all the things about him you didn't like. That worked for me.
    pattigioeli

Answer by pattigioeli at 12:00 PM on Feb. 23, 2009