Princess party food ideas

My daughter is turning three. ( we normally never have parties, but she wanted one because her 8 year old brother had one) we are doing a princess party like she requested.
What I am asking is there any good ideas for food that is "princess" like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Food & Drink

• We just did a princess themed party for my daughters 4th bday. Her cake was a castle (if you want pics email me), for food we did sweet tea, sparking cider, carrots, celery, dip, finger sandwiches (and we got cook picks for the sandwiches), sorbet punch in pink and green, and then sorbet rapsberry icecream.

Answer by gemgem at 1:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• cupcakes and tea would be fun I think.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 1:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• petite fours(google them) are so cute and very very regal. BUT they are a pain in the butt to make and they are made with marzipan so not really tasty. lemme think ...ummmm....what about MINI cupcakes with small tiaras or other princess-y things on top. The "tea" can be jiuce in little cups. The whole party can be a princess tea party theme, with tiaras and teapots and all thet, and then you and a helper can serve the royal guests lol. how fun!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• finger foods. I was thinking "tea" foods. Small sandwiches, tea set with her favorite drinks. Bite sized cupcakes.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I forgot to add, >< Its a princess and Knight party because some of the guests are boys.
    Anonymous

• I'm going to snag some of these ideas. My girls are having a princess party in August and I need ideas!!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• This is the op ( not anonymous now) Go Head Momma2beauties. ^_^ . I am about to pick the best answer here. So Be quick!
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 2:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009