americans next top model?

ok so what do you guys think of the model that left during the nude photo soot? she says she couldn't do it b/c the body was/is only ment for her husbands eyes. this is sweet but sometimes in the world of modeling this is what is caled for, if you don't like it you should have never entered to begin with!

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 1:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Entertainment

• I don't think you should compromise your beliefs for anything or anyone. In the end it's You who is accountable for your own choices. I give her credit for standing her ground.

deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 2:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I have not seen this season but i disagree with you on the nudity thing. Nudity is not required , you have a right to say 'I don't do nudity" just like actresses have it in contracts. Will it limit some things? yes, but really I do not see alot of naked Tyra, Iman, rachel hunter...top model types that are naked.Once you do nudity, it follows your image and it is HARDER to get legitimate jobs, and sometimes they get turned down because they did a nude. I respect that she said no, money is tempting but she stuck to her guns.:o)
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 1:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• no i think it is great aht she is only reserving herself for her husband thats not the problem, and the thing with the nude photo coot its wasnt like nude nude it was a body painted photoshoot. she had to be naked to get her body painted. and when your backstage getting ready for the runway or changing clothes people are going to see you naked? i guess i should have worded it better-
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 2:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• oh sure thats diff...Runway shows especially are so fast, they have to change in front of others so unless she wants to never get a jonb excpt for a catalog model, she needs to bend.At a runway, or any shoot, alot of times they dress the girls as they are in make up and hair and the outfits are sewed onto them to fit perfect at that moment. No one will hirer someone who says"no I can only have my hubby change me" , she'll have to bend for the job.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 8:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• in the elimination she got canned anyways. she was a pretty girl. a plus sized model. in season 2 yoanna got the contract in the end- i am not sure how i feel about this i mean she is a pretty girl but i would have picked someone else!
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 9:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2009