school question

I have to write a paper due this week, and i have to write about a scenario about me discussing the class room with someone else.

does that mean that I have to write like a conversation with someone? i've never had to write one of these before.

thanks. i know its a sill question. . hha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry but you should have asked the teacher that.
    But from what you're saying it seems like a yes. Or more like a little play.
    Anonymous

• i'm in online classes, and i emailed the teacher tuesday of last week, and no responce. its not due until tuesday, but i don't want to wait any longer.
    Anonymous

• Can you email another of your online classmates or post a question in the forum? I had to do that a couple of times when I was taking online classes. One time, nobody understood the directions clearly, so the instructor re-explained and gave an extension on that one assignment. Good luck. Online classes are great!

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2009