NO NAIL HANGERS

Those pull stick hanger are they good to use on a smooth flat surface like marbel? To hang like a mirror or something that would be staying? Would I need to replace them so it didnt come off? I"ve never used them, not the good ones any ways Any Tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I've used Command brand before, too, and I had tons of trouble with them. They would come off, just holding up strings of Christmas lights or an empty Christmas stocking. But at the same time, I do have one that holds up some wind chimes that has stayed up for more than a yr. Personally, I would be a little concerned that the weight of the mirror might be too much, but you could try it. Maybe stick something under it, like a basket full of blankets so that it maybe wouldn't break if it did fall.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I used them on my regular wall and they worked just fine. I put them on the tile backsplash in my kitchen and they didnt hold up to well on that, but it could have been my fault. I cleaned the surface but didnt wait an hour before hanging something on them like the pkg said and they fell down. I used "command" strips brand. they were only like $2.65 so not too bad.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2009