your little ones feeling your little one..

im 8 months pregnant and my 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 yr old daughters just felt their baby sister for the first time actually squirmin around in there..they were very excited but had that 'what the hell did i just feel in mommy' look on their faces too.lol..quite funny..how did your little ones react when they felt their babies move for the first time?

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 2:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my dd is only one so she really doesnt get the whole mommys having another baby thing but when her baby brother kicks her she usually hits him back it is actually very funny cause they are already fighting and he isnt even here yet i thank god that she doesnt hit that hard too lol
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• LOL..that is too funny!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• my older daughter just turned 5 and she felt her sister move for the first time right before christmas and all and though it was so funny she screamed hey she kicked me not nice too kick baby lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well, my 14.5 month old daughter has yet to feel her baby brother in my tummy... I can't wait until she does....her reaction I'm sure will be cute and funny as well.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• me and my dd were watching spongebob and her bubba kicked her while she was lying on my belly she turned around smacked my belly and told him no stop it lol
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My son gets very excited when he gets to feel his sister move. He is always rubbing my belly and kissing it, saying how much he loves his little sister. He's very cute and sweet. He's 4 by the way.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well this is my first child and my two little sisters whom are 5 and 3 are so cute now that I am becoming a mommy we three are soooooo much closer they love to help me with all his little things and they love to rub my tummy and when my 5 yr old little sister first felt him move around in me she looked at me like " what the heck" and grabbed her hand back real fast and turned to me with her two front teeth missing lol and said " I tink its a worm in you tummy.. I just laughed it was soo funny and so cute.
    pregnproud88

Answer by pregnproud88 at 9:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2009