How do you find shirts that actually fit right when...

You are blessed? lol. I'm a small girl, but have big boobs that I HATE! Anyway, how do you girls, who have this problem, find shirts to fit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• omg I have the same problem. All mine except tees make me look pregnant...lol Wish I could help. I will be waiting to see your answers if you get any:)
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 2:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• HA! I have been a Double D since I was 12...I just wear stupid frumpy looking t-shirts that make me look like a boat. I am rly only a medium in shirts, but if I want my boobs to fit in them I need an extra large. It saddens me. I have such a nice figure, but my stupid boobs ruin it. I HATE THEM!
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i have the SAME probelm! and i would so like to know too! I did just go shopping yesterday and i got several nice shirts at charlotte russe in the mall and a couple at kohls
    i found that the shirts that had square collars fit my boobs nicely. they have square collars and just go straight down ur stomach, maybe a little drawn in in the waist. good luck! i know how hard it is...lol
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 2:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I have the same issue and I just invest in a cute tank for under all my shirts.
    Any new shirt I get, I buy a cute or fun colored tank that is a bit longer than the shirt.
    Fashionable and practical at the same time :)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well ladies, we need to go into business!! We found a new market LOL, but seriously:)
    Anonymous

• I always have to get the shirts with the built in "boobie pockets". Not the ones with the actually cups cuz I never fit in those but like the ones that are looser fitting up top. Sucks cuz I'm way more comfortable in a cami or t-shirt but oh well.
    Anonymous

• When I buy blouses I buy them in a size that fits but I buy a cami to go underneath and leave the top few buttons undone. When I buy other shirts I buy them big enough where they don't pull across my boobs. If I was buying like a suit for work I would buy it so that it fits across my boobs and then have it tailored to fit everywhere else.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I don't! I'm a little woman too. I weigh 110 on a bad scale and have size 36E boobs and a size 3-5 pant. I don't ever find clothes to fit me decently!
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Find a good, but cheap tailor. I've had that issue for a long time :-D
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I have DD's and I have learned that I have to spend a little more on a T-shirt. I cannot go to Wal-mart and get shirts I have to get them from Dillard's or Ann Taylor Loft to find one that fits.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2009