Do kids in the kitchen annoy you??

I don't know why it is, but when my kids come hauling booty into the kitchen it gets my feathers ruffled. Am I the only one??

Kimeley

Asked by Kimeley at 2:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh my gosh YES!!!
    i can't stand it! they know that if i'm cooking they are not allowed to step one foot in the kitchen unless they are bleeding. lol
    Anonymous

• Yes, it annoys me. I can't stand it.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• my kids do this to me all the time. They stand right behind my legs too so when I move I am tripping over them!!!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 2:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Mine annoyme anyway they are teens.
    Anonymous

• It only bothers me if DS is trying to play in the kitchen while i am cooking. If he wants to help i try to find something for him to help with. He is 3yo.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Ewww anon. My kids are especially not allowed in the kitchen when they're bleeding! That's gross! Ick! Blood all over my clean counters! lol
    I hate when they run in and out when I'm trying to cook, though.
    Anonymous

• Ugh my SO does it.. my little one is still too little but I can relate.
    The kitchen and bathroom are my sanctuary, and when you come in there, there better be a damn good reason why lol
    He hovers as I do things.. SOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 2:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Mine hover, ohh it makes me scream so loud I know the neighbors hear it. And they crawl into the shelves in the pantry, and don't get me started on the damn toys in the kitchen....
    So glad to see I'm not the only one!
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 2:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• YES! My God just get out. what reason do you possibly have to be in there while I'm cooking other than to bug me!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My daughter always wants to help, but I just don't have the patience for it... sorry if that makes me a bad mommy. Kudos to those of those of you that do have the patience for it.
    Dara.M

Answer by Dara.M at 3:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2009