Anyone annoyed with M.A.C?

So I go into M.A.C the other day to get the lip gloss I've just started to use.. I love it. So I look around the whole store to try and find it. I can't. So I ask the one of the girls where it could be.. and she says " Sorry, it was a limited edition only for Christmas." Irritating much? Why is it that when a company has something good they have to make it a limited edition..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I wonder the same thing about some fast food places. You try a new item and it's great. You go back and they say they don't make it anymore.
    The only thing I can think is the company that makes the products track how many sold and if they aren't flying off the shelf/or out the restaurant, they discontinue it.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Nope, I LOVE MAC and will use NOTHING else. Try looking on eBay.. I bet ya could find it there!!!
    Anonymous

• Did you try an eBay search or something along those lines? You have to find it somewhere, I hope.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 3:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2009