hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppppp prego or period

ok i spotted on the 12th of this month and the 20th i was spotting again till today now its a lil heavyer but still kinda spotting what is it and havent had a period it was suppose to come on the 10th my periods are heavy

blackjan29

Asked by blackjan29 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• congrats, this means you are pregnant!
    Anonymous

• go get a pregnancy test. Only you know your body. You can take it today or you can wait til the morning where hcg is more concentrated in your urine. That is the hormone that you emit when you are pregnant.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• lol anon...just go get a test...we do not know if you are pregnant or not...we are not hcg monitors...
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• that happen to mee a couple months ago and i got mmy period
    Anonymous

• Thats Your Period I Had That And Thought I Was Pregnant And Nah I Wasnt.. ;(
    Anonymous

• I wish I had a crystal ball but I don't. Just take the pregnancy test. Sounds like a period to me.
    Anonymous

• I still think she's pregnant.
    Anonymous

• thanks to all i called and talked to a nurse on 1800iahealth and she said sounds like im prego take a test then go to the dr and make sure its not eptopic and see how far along i am she was pretty sure i am a prego so ill take a test in the morn and well see ill post what the results are on here
    blackjan29

Answer by blackjan29 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Sounds like it was implantation bleeding to me.
    seaott9406

Answer by seaott9406 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Yes let us know :) Hope you are! We have been tyring and nothing yet so its good to hear that others are getting there. Good luck!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 9:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2009