help i'm pregnant again, but i have enough kids!

i'm against abortion, and adoption, but i don;t know how to handle it all, i'm single aswell

Angelrose833

Asked by Angelrose833 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm happy to hear you're against abortion, but why not consider adoption? Wouldn't it put your mind at peace to know you gave your child the best chance for a great life? I agree with you that you're not in the best of circumstances to bring another child into the world. But if you're already pregnant, the thing you need to do now is make the choice that is gonna be best for your child. There are many couples who would welcome an open adoption which means the baby gets a good home with loving parents who can give it everything that you can't, and you can still be a part of it's life. I know giving up your baby has to be the hardest thing a mom can do, but what a loving and unselfish thing to do. Being single and not wanting any children right now, you need to know that the only way to prevent it 100% is to stop having sex. Best wishes.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Stop having sex then!! I know that advice is a little to late though. You will have to figure it out.
    Anonymous

• are you on birth control at all?
    Anonymous

• Geez..... have you thought about possibly using birth control???
    Anonymous

• Well that ship kinda sailed, didn't it? It sucks, but if you are against abortion and adoption I guess there's nothing much else you can do but to have another kid right? Things seem to have a way of working things out so good luck. And I get that shit happens but maybe this time either you or hubby should be "fixed".
    Anonymous

• Oh I didn't see you said you were single. In that case I do kind of blame you, sorry. I still get that shit happens but apparently you had plenty of opportunities to learn your lesson. Please learn it this time.
    Anonymous

• I agree...you know how to make a baby if you already have other children so I do blame you for this, sorry i can't help you any more but geez...get an iud or get on birth control after you have this baby!!!
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• If you are against abortion and adoption, there isn't any other option really. You can't prevent a pregnancy that's already happened. I'd suggest just going ahead and having this baby and then having your tubes tied or going on some form of very reliable contraception. Try to get some counseling along the way to make you feel better about the situation. It also helps to be prepared. Start organizing your home and getting everything where you want it to be. Prepare yourself for this child by saving money and cutting as many costs as you can during your pregnancy. I do think adoption is a wonderful option if you really and truly feel like you can't physically, financially or emotionally care for another child. I'm trying to muster as much sympathy as I can for you sweetie but since you KNOW you don't want more kids and BC is so easy to get...it's hard. Good luck.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Well, I'd say it's time to get yourself sterilized. Talk with your doctor and tell her your concerns.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 3:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yeah...i was on BC w my kids and i Still got preggo..im on my 3rd and Seriously considering getting fixed..but i have a hubby so its 'our' fault not mine..i would definately find some kind of BC that works for you or get fixed if you're a single mom and still wanting to have sex. guess you're stuck with another kid if you dont want to abort or give it up. i Definately cannot financially support the one in my tummy let alone my other 2 i already have. but i laid down and spread my legs and this is what i get for doin the deed.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 3:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009