Do you think a million dollars is a lot of money?

I'm not saying it's chump change but nowadays it really doesn't seem like a lot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not really.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• No- I agree with you.

Anonymous

• Thats my goal, to make a million and yes it's a lot of money. I still have 3 zeroes plus to go...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 3:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Not at all.....by the time you pay the taxes for it...there's really not much left. It's not like you could retire. It'd still be nice though!
    Anonymous

• When you finish paying the taxes... Buy a house,, pay off all your bills,,maybe buy a car and go on a vacation. It's almost all spent up... I wouldn't quit my job.

Answer by louise2 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Nope, not much at all. Unless you don't have any! Then it a nice amount to have. Although it doesn't go as far as it used to.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

• I used to think so, but now, not really. It would take more than a million for me to be comfy and pay off all my debts. Now, add a zero or two, and we'd be in the right ball park.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Heck yeah it is...
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 5:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Considering what you could do with it, then yes. If you look at like what you could SPEND with it, then no. A million bucks can be invested in so many different ways and if done correctly, could make you a few million more very quickly. That should be the goal.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 5:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009