What is/was for lunch?

We have no food in the house. Well, nothing that sounds good anyway lol. I'm starving..what did everyone else eat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pasta and pesto. Mmmmm.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 3:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I warmed up some enchiladas that I made for dinner the other night. But I really wanted to order a pizza instead.....LOL.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 3:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• We didn't have breakfast til noon so that was lunch. Sausage patties, eggs with cheese, and biscuits :)
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• MCDONALDS !!!!!!!!! I am pregnant and was CRAVING Chicken McNuggets !!! I HATE McDonalds but for some reason they sound soooooooooooooooo yummy today !!!!
    Anonymous

• I haven't had anything either. I feel so lazy today. Only dd has eaten. I just don't feel like making anything, and there is nothing readily available. Well, there is a DiGiorno pizza in the freezer . . may have to break down and make that.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• El Toritos with the in-laws.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 5:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2009