What is it with him?

I am busy all day with my son, school, & work. My baby's dad hates it when I'm on cafemom and he's even take desparate measures to snoop on here. This is pretty much the only fun I ever have and he's trying to take it away. I don't come on here near as much as I've used to because I've been so busy.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He's probably just curious. I brought my dh here today as a matter of fact and showed him just a few things and he hasn't ask any questions at all and I never get on here when he's home...lol I wanted him to know it was safe even if he didn't ask. Men always want attention when they think they can't get it...lol
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 3:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My husband snoops and always makes comments like "Are you too bust cuz you're on CAFE MOM?" but I'll be damned if he gets pissed about it. I let him have his time playing his little video games so why should I not have my time to waste too? Men just like to think they're special.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I meant to say too busy**
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• He should be thankful that you are having an affair with cafemom and not with somebody else, lol. JMO!
    But with all kidding aside, my DH gets a little annoyed when I come on too! Sometimes you just have to do what makes you happy:)
    Anonymous

• I come on b/c he is playing video games in another room. I want attention and I can get from you ladies and not somewhere else. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My DH gets annoyed as well. Usually it is because I'm on the computer about the time that he decides that he wants to use it. He's also a little jealous of the time that I spend on here (which isn't that much). Also, perhaps there have been times where you were on the internet and he felt that you didn't do something you should have because of it? Any time after that, he's just going to see Cafemom as being the enemy even if you really aren't on here that much.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• my soon to be husband is the same way with cafemom and myspace and facebook it like he is scared that im going to do internet dating or something and he says our life is our life it doesnt concern anyone else but im 23 years old i have no friends i dont get to go out with anyone ecept my mom and even then he gets mad. im not sure what their deal is. he tries to break into my accounts but my passwords are something he would never think of and i change them often and he gets mad at me and always wants to know why i wont let him in but its because its MINE and its the onlything i have that is mine. we all deserve a little something that is just ours.
    mhillaryann

Answer by mhillaryann at 3:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I don't think it is just husbands. My 20 year old daughter thinks I am talking about her. She use to ask me all the time what I was saying about her on MomCafe. Finally I had to tell her that when she "friended" me on Facebook or MySpace, then I will let her know what I was doing on MomCafe. She shut up, because no way was she ever going to friend me on those.
    patipwa6

Answer by patipwa6 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i dont let my sister have her myspace or facebook closed and when she tries to block me out of it i cut her off the internet and her phone and her cell phone is her life line. i had to make her change her voicemail because it was so rude and she was looking for a job i told her if i was calling her for a job and i heared that voice mail i would just hang up.
    mhillaryann

Answer by mhillaryann at 3:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• As long as your kid is fed and taken care well, what the hell is wrong with you going on Cafemom on your 'downtime'? Does your child's father get to do what HE wants on HIS downtime? If so, then tell him to shut up and stop being controlling. There is nothing wrong with talking to other moms online when you actually get some time to yourself.
    I hate controlling, possessive men.
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 4:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2009