• In the Spotlight:

What's the most annoying complaint you hear from moms about new babies?

For me, it's the whole "omg my baby keeps waking up and I'm sooo tired." wth did you think would happen, that they just sleep all day looking cute? LMFAO!!!! Man it up dude!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL I agree with what you said. Lack of sleep...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• As a new mom yes my complaint was that I was tired. I just didn't learn how to sleep when she slept when I figured it out if got so much better. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• "Why isn't my baby sleeping all night?" "The baby cries too much" Many don't seem to get that is what they signed up for.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Lack of sleep and being tired is the most annoying for me too. It's a given that babies have nights and days mixed up, need to eat more frequently, need a lot of attention and therefore you won't be on a normal schedule while caring for them.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 3:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Yep lack of sleep is a really dumb complaint-I couldn't agree with you more!
    Anonymous

• Any complaint to me is annoying. There are some people who'd give anything to have a baby and have the opportunity to complain about the lack of sleep they are getting. For me...I am glad to hear my baby cry at night...that means he hasn't become a statistic to SIDS. That's they way I look at it!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I think for me its the "How can i make my baby sleep all night long?" For the love of god, usually the baby is only 2-3 months old, they still need to eat every couple hours!!
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I think my "favorite" complaint is what do I do if my baby is vomiting constantly, has diarrhea, has a rash, is crying constantly, etc....

Ummm, get off CafeMom and call your pediatrician!!!
    Anonymous

• Get off your high horses, "perfect" moms. Every baby is different, your baby's sleeping pattern may have kept you up, but some moms can't ever put their children down at all and get virtually no sleep. Get over yourselves.
    Anonymous

• I don't think any complaints from moms about new babies are annoying. Sure, it's a given that there will be lack of sleep, but why isn't it okay to at least tell someone how they're feeling?
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 4:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2009