swing

Is it ok for my 8 month old to sleep in her swing? Not for long. She'll only go in her swing when she has a runny nose (this is the 2nd time) The 1st time it was in and out. she would go in her swing for like 30 mins and then want to sleep with me. This time I put her in her swing for a nap. I tried putting a pillow under the mattress in her crib, that didn't work. she wanted to sleep with me(for her naps only, bed time at time is no problem in her crib unless she's sick), which normally I wouldn't have a problem, I enjoy it because I know she won't want to soon, but i'm sick also and can't sleep well with her in bed with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Let her sleep where ever she can. If she doesn't feel good all bets are off. I let my DD get away with certain things when she doesn't feel well and we go back to doing things the right way when she is better.
    coala

Answer by coala at 3:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I know I was reading something once that a mother let her baby sleep in the car seat and the baby died. But I think she let the baby sleep in it every night. I can't remember why the baby died but I think it was something about breathing wrong. That got me a little worry.
    Anonymous

• well my two kids had bad refulx even with meds and they slept intheir carseat alot! of course you have to strap them in securely ... the dr recommended it.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 9:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2009