Does anyone know a good indoor exercise?

Ok, I don' t have a treadmill or any other type of indoor exercise machine. We really don't have the room for it. 3 days a week I get to go to a friends house to use her equipment, but the weekends are super hard for me, I do my leg lifts, crunches and sometimes run in place for exercise, but it doesn't seem to do that much good. Since I'm not so strict with my diet on the weekends, do any of you ladies know a good calorie burning exercise I can do in my home without a machine? Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Dance your heart out in the living room! Put on some good music or music videos and keep dancing as hard as you can for 30 min straight.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 4:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Pick up some strap on ankle weights. Also, cutting carbs will help with your diet.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 4:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• SEX. hahaha. just kidding. ...kinda. it is good indoor exercise. ...
    anyways, Yoga. yoga is great.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• planks i guess thats what they care call.. now sexing up your hubby is a good work out too and good for the relationship
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 4:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Ohhhh I love to dance, good answer!
    Anonymous

• Go to Collage Video and check out all the different dvds they have - Walk Away the Pounds, Tae Bo, Turbo Jam, Step, Dance, etc. You can preview them there and then find some of them at Walmart and Target (or even the Dollar Store) once you figure out what interests you.

You can also do free weights - or if you don't have room for them, you can get resistance bands.

Enjoy whatever you decide to do!
    swrockhead

Answer by swrockhead at 4:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2009