If you were TTC and got pregnant, what did you do differently the month you conceived?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• We stopped TTC, no more counting, quick sex, any of that, and one day about 4 mths later we were pregnant
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i used this one site to help me get pregnant wich i lost the baby but it also helped my sister get pregnant aswell and .. now helping my cousin and myself get pregnant again..
    Anonymous

• Propped my hips up for 15 minutes directly after sex!
    Anonymous

• I have been taking Vitex the herbal supplement for a month, stayed laying down after sex for 30 minutes with my butt on a pillow. had sex in the missionary position.
    Anonymous

• i took a pill called clomid at the time of my period... but i didnt get pregnant with it so i stopped trying and a few months later i was pregnant
    Babie4ka

Answer by Babie4ka at 8:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I don't know if this has anything to do with it but we used this product called pre seed to help the spem go farther. I got pregnant the first month we used it
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• We had sex every other day & one the days I was due to ovulate.
    seaott9406

Answer by seaott9406 at 9:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2009