Does anyone know a good indoor exercise?

Ok, I don' t have a treadmill or any other type of indoor exercise machine. We really don't have the room for it. 3 days a week I get to go to a friends house to use her equipment, but the weekends are super hard for me, I do my leg lifts, crunches and sometimes run in place for exercise, but it doesn't seem to do that much good. Since I'm not so strict with my diet on the weekends, do any of you ladies know a good calorie burning exercise I can do in my home without a machine? Any ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Why did you close your other question? People were giving you answers : /
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 4:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I did not mean to, I selected a best answer, not knowing it would close the other question, I apologize!
    Anonymous

• I would recommend workout videos. And before buying i'd try them out, you'll find many popular current dvd's at your local library! I personaly do the various Biggest Loser DVD's 5-6 days a week. I also enjoy Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds videos...you can start with the 1 mile and build up to the 4 or even 5 mile video.

If you have cable, such as Time Warner, you don't even need to go to the library, just look at the On Demand Channels. There is an Exercise on Demand and popular workouts from Biggest Loser, Jillian Michaels, Walk Away The Pounds, Tae Bo, Pilates, Yoga, and dozens more are there every day for free!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2009