Fever?

I can feel myself getting sick with something.
I just took my temp and its 100.1.
I took tylenol & im gonna see if it goes down, but should i report it to my doctor now? Or wait and see if it goes down?....

I will be 34 weeks pregnant on tuesday.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait to see if your temp goes down, you might just be coming down with something, so it might not be serious enough to call your doctor about.

.Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 4:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yeh my throat kinda hurts, my head & im achy.
    TMI - But also have the runs.
    have a doc apt on wed. Just didnt know if i had to report that or not bc of how far along i am... First time mommy as you can tell lol.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Sounds like you're getting sick. :-( Keep track of the fever and talk with your doctor if it persists.
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 5:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• You poor thing. I'm 38 weeks and got the flu the other day. I had a fever of 101 :( I still feel terrible, but the tylenol DOES help with the fever-- so keep it up, every 4 hours.
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 10:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Fevor is one of the things that they tell you call your OB for.. if it's over 100.5 i believe.. so I'd call, i wouldn't wait to see if it goes down.
    xxPaulaxx

Answer by xxPaulaxx at 5:50 AM on Feb. 23, 2009