Is it just me or.. (look at the pic)

Is Mary Kate Olsen going grey at a very young age?

Look ----- http://justjared.buzznet.com/gallery/photos.php?yr=2009&mon=02&evt=mary-kate-spirit&pic=mary-kate-olsen-2009-film-independents-spirit-awards-02.jpg

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Looks like a bad dye job to me. I had my hair almost that same color once...it was too much "ash" in the ash blonde and made me look grey.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 5:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Um, well I don't think that's a natural "grey". I highly doubt she's going grey at 22 or 23. Come on now
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• It's not good, whatever it is. Maybe since she dresses like an old lady, she wanted old lady hair too?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• That's not necessarily true munch12502 because my bil started going grey at the age of 16 and was completely grey at 27. In her case however it looks like a bad dye job, but hey who knows she might be going grey at that young age.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Yeah that is grey at the roots along her part. I went to high school with a guy who started out with one clump of grey at 16 or so, and mine turned grey in that same place at 32 after my second surprise c-section! Stress will sometimes do that to you.

Hey BooBear666, if your husband is 46-47 PM me where he went to school; maybe I know him.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 5:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2009