Can anyone give me a link?

I know there is no stimulus return this year, but trying to get it through my step dads head is a lot harder.. he doesnt believe me.. does anyone have a link ( that is credible) that there is NO stimulus check this year?

paigesmommy5264

Asked by paigesmommy5264 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You should be able to find it on any of the major news sites - CNN, Reuters, Bloomberg, go to goole, click "news" at the top then search for 2009 stimulus
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• go to whitehouse.gove. it has all the stimulus details.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 5:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• http://www.savingtoinvest.com/2009/01/no-second-stimulus-rebate-checks-1000.html

here is on i found
    Anonymous

• Thats a good idea. This girl at work was talking to some people at lunch and she was bragging about how she knew Obama would come through and have a check coming in the mail to her this year. I tried to tell her there was no check and she fought me till she turned blue saying that she'll be getting a stimulus check soon. I told her to go ahead and hold her breath.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2009