• In the Spotlight:

What is something you craved a ridiculous amount of when you were pregnant?

I craved obcene amounts of pickles. Like economy sized pickle jars would last only 4 days. Same with Miss Vickies sea salt and malt vinegar chips.. gosh, a large bag would last an hr hahaha or watermelon..wow, a whole watermelon would get through maybe a couple hours, I would eat a little then go back for more until it was all gone haha

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 5:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I put soy sauce on alot of food lol n bread and butter pickles I could eat a jar in 2 or 3 days haha
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Sparkling water. I drank about 2 litres of it every day. Never liked it before pregnancy, and then didn't feel like drinking it again after my daughter was born.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 5:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Baked goods, which is funny because I typically never eat them otherwise.
    Anonymous

• Bacon. Lots of Bacon. Thank goodness I didn't blow up to 400 lbs! LOL
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 5:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• pasta pasta pasta!!! and fruit but pasta...i guess thats why i gained to much lbs!
    woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Crushed ice with my Daughter, I couldn't get enough of it. I'm surprised I have teeth left after 9 months of crunching on it.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Popsicles and nachos.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Lemon juice...straight from the concentrate bottle at two in the morning. Yick.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• It was chocolate and creme soda. I could never get enough. I ate chocolate from the time I woke up to the time I went to bed. I still ate alot of fruits and veggies. I was very healthy but chocolate and creme soda was my downfall. I still like them but not as much.
    Anonymous

• mcdonalds with the first, chicken wings with the second and nothing with the third
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2009