So speaking of annoying complaints....

When women go on and on complaining about their husbands. Talking about how rude he is, how uncaring, how selfish, etc. Don't you just want to say, "Well you're the one who married the A-hole!!!". Don't get me wrong my marriage is not perfect. Far from it really. But if there is a problem instead of calling my friends, co workers, and my mom to complain and complain I either accept him for his jerkiness or stop him dead in his tracks by saying, "Hey jerkoff!! Quit being an a-hole!!" LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Do you want me to complain about my a-hole husband? I can if you want : )
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 5:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I am with you on some of what you said BUT some men show there true colors once the I do's are over with and they no longer have to charm there new wife, and some issues are just new ones that have to be dealt with and the wife doesnt know how too, or just needs to know she is not the only one dealing with stuff like that
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• "am with you on some of what you said BUT some men show there true colors once the I do's are over with and they no longer have to charm there new wife, "

Very true, but this is why rushing into marriage is a bad idea. Sociologists and psychologists have both agreed that the "dating face" doesn't come off for the first year in most cases. When it does is when you can really judge him for who he is. Also too many women only focus on how he treats her and not who he is in his life. Like how he treats his mom and sisters, how he treats other people's children, if he is dedicated to his job or schooling. Also a lot of chicks think the controlling and overprotectiveness is cute and means he cares about them and they don't look at those as signs of a potential abuser. So later on in the relationship when he becomes abusive or very controling they don't even realize the signs have been there the whole time!
    Anonymous

• Not only that, but if you spend all that time telling your family and friends what a jerk your hubby/SO is... then don't be shocked when they don't like him... thanks to you telling all of his bad qualities constantly.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• amen to that sister. Accept him as is or kick him to the curb

Answer by admckenzie at 7:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• If you can't vent to your Girlfriends then what kind of friend are they really?
    Anonymous

• I'm with you 100%!
    mothermayiam

Answer by mothermayiam at 10:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2009