Does anyone else think its tacky

When women over tan and their skin is almost orange? I think it looks so odd and wonder why they dont notice their orange instead of tan.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• thats why white women should just accept the fact that theyre white
    Anonymous

• I think the orange color comes from the spray on tan stuff or the creams. It is really ugly and I don't know why they think they look good.

Orange looks good on our cat, though.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 5:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I've got a sister who does that.... it's sad kinda, but still funny as hell. Not to mention, the more you tan (habitually) the more it causes your skin to age. She's 41, time to slow down.... or shrivel up like a raisin! She obviously thinks it's still as sexy as when she was 21.... it's not, and as long as her husband likes it, I don't care really.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

This is why idiots should keep their mouths shut and not open it up to confirm it.

I'm a white woman, I'm pretty sure I've accepted that. I also tan, naturally and in tanning beds and I've never been orange. Orange tans generally come from spray on tans or self tanners.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I don't mind being white but if I tan while being out in the california sun then oh well. However when you spray self tanninf spray I think you look like an Oompa Loompa
    SebsMom29

Answer by SebsMom29 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Because they think it loos good. Though I don't know how they could. I tan very naturally in the booths and do it through the Summer.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• There is a woman in my town who has the most horrific orange skin, deep black penciled-on eyebrows and white bleached hair. yep - disgusting.

Ive never seen someone come out of a tan bed with a nice color, its always just a different shade of orange.

GIRLS just stop. Fake tan looks stupid.
    Anonymous

• It's called being tanorexic. Addicted to tanning....my mom is. She looks like a piece of burned toast.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 5:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• The ONLY people that have orange tans are spray tans, self tanner lotions or people that are addicted to tanning and tan everyday.

Most girls and guys that tan do not have the Orange color.

I tan during the summer and I get dark but am not orange, never have been. A nice tan looks healthier than a pasty white skin. Also I work with a lot of teenagers and am constantly mistaken for a 20-21 year old girl. I hold my age very well and my skin is very healthy,
    Some of you sound really stupid.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• No munch you sound stupid!
    Anonymous