is it just me or does lactating/nipple stimulation cause you to....?

does it cause you to be realy wet and horny???
im not leaking/lactating or anything, but stuff does come out if i squeeze my nipples the right way...
well when i do squeeze them or play with my boobs, i can feel myself getting wet down there. lol its a little odd to me, because i never noticed if it happened before i was pregnant or not.
in my experience so far, being pregnant has made me hornier than ever! (which sucks because im now single, and not getting any, enless its from self-masterbation)

so i was just wondering your opinion, if it makes sense, is it normal and if this happens to you too?

piercedmomma412

Asked by piercedmomma412 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nipple stimulation is a huge turn on for me. Sure wasn't when i was breastfeeding or producing milk though. not sure if i'm understanding your question right.
    Anonymous

• I'm 27 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 and still nursing baby number one. It makes me want to throw up everytime she nurses. I get really sick to my stomach. HOWEVER, when hubby touches/stimulates my nipples, it is completely different. Not sure what your question was, but if it had anything to do with being worried you are going to get turned on nursing your baby, I assure you you will not, lol. Everythign will be fine. sounds normal to me. Good luck hon,
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 5:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I couldn't let my daughter attach to my breast for this very reason.. if I was stimulating with a pump however, nothing.
    Po0okiebear69

Answer by Po0okiebear69 at 6:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Yeah, it does! I didn't ever notice it until I stopped breast feeding but I assure you it is normal. But I promise it won't be a turn on when your baby is feeding, if that is freakin you out.
    bmotterbacher

Answer by bmotterbacher at 8:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2009