What sewing machine can I buy that allows me to make my own personalized embroidery?

usmc_wife_jenn

Asked by usmc_wife_jenn at 5:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• There are many different brands. They are expensive, much more so than a typical sewing machine.. my recommendation, honestly, is to go into a JoAnnes where they have a studio set up and a machine expert on staff to show you all of the different machines available and let you try them out, and see examples. You can probably find independent sewing machine stores too, if you check the yellow pages.

my friend has this machine : http://www.mrvacandmrssew.com/go/product/id/1041?PHPSESSID=01d6cfec831cb3330b1e78346131e39b

and likes it quite a bit. She bought it for 900ish I think. You can scan images or download images from the internet to embroider onto things, using memory cards.

LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 6:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• thank you so much !
    usmc_wife_jenn

Answer by usmc_wife_jenn at 6:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2009