in so much pain.....

so this last week has been really hard on my body
i aint been able to sleep or anything
i walk my dog and right when i start i get a cramp all on my right side
then my lower belly feels like the skin is ripping off and gettting stabbed
iv had 3 false labors this week
and im due tomorrow
iv finaly lost my plug so im hoping that means im dilating and dilating fast lol
im ready ready for her to be here
i walk every night to help the labor process
any one go advice to help me cheer up and hold out on the being induced????
i want to do this birth as natural as i can
but with how sore my body is im scared im gonna brake and get the drugs :(

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was induced and it was extremely painful, and i was in labor for 29 hours. So I dont recomend it. I was very happy after I got the drugs. But that is your choice. Just continue walking, and try having sex if you can they say that helps. Other than that the other crap like caster oil doesnt work. Good luck...
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 5:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I have a lot of suggestions, info, advice, lol!
    From seeing your comments, I get the feeling you are thinking too hard about everything-- time to pull back. The walking thing won't set you in labor. Must get this out of your mind.
    Once you really relax, your hormones are "free" to surge and do their thing. Stress, worry, excitement, anticipation can actually hinder progress!
    Reaching the MID-point of the average estimated due period is nice, but moms shouldn't expect it's now or NEVER! Babies usually come between 38 & 42 weeks (hence the 40-week average). VERY few babies come thereafter, and IF they do, there is a good reason.
    But not to worry,
    Get distracted and assume you'll go a couple more weeks. Get focused on ways to feel more comfy & happy.
    How about swimming, yoga, acupuncture, etc?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 6:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2009