Are you going to watch the Oscars tonight?

This is the first year ever I am going to watch because I made some picks in order to win a blu-ray player. Are any of you going to watch?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 6:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Of course :o] My boyfriend and I are really excited about it this year. I can't wait to see them call out Heath Ledger's name.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I'm recording it. I might watch it but I'm not dying to see it. I never go to movies anymore.
    MooMom

Answer by MooMom at 6:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Yes I am I heard Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie supposebly are going to be on the same stage that is going to be exciting to watch if it is true. Or atleast be there for the Oscars not so much on the same stage. Enjoy!!!

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Nope,not watching it.
    LND

Answer by LND at 6:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I never watch.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Really the only reason is so I can win the bluray player : ) I have never watched it either. I don't think Jen and Angelina will do anything to each other they seem like classy chicks.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 6:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I started watching back in 2002, when LOTR was first nominated. My boyfriend is a bigger movie nerd than me, so I know everything about nearly every single nominee. It'll be interesting to see Hugh Jackman hosting, though.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I am watching but I am not going to pay too close attention. I'll be here on Cafemom probably! I watched in past years too, but I never just watch I am always doing something else and it's just in the back ground. It's kind of boring. I don't know why Hugh Jackman is hosting this year. Isn't he lame? I liked when Jon Stewart hosted and I liked Chris Rock.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Nope.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• No and I am upset that my programs are not on because of them!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2009