Does you Dh/SO seduce you (TMI)...

We may only have sex 2x's a week but it's awesome. He'll come down stairs take my hand have the bath or shower set up for both of us where he will bathe me. Once in bed he will work on my body with oils for an hour or more. Then we have an hour or more of the most awesome love making. It makes me light headed just thinking about it. I hope we will be tonight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• wow that's awesome. nope he doesn't seduce me, not at all. lmao he's lucky I'm almost always ready. yeahh tmi whatever lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 6:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I hope you know how lucky you are... mine didn't do that before we were married, so am not shocked he doesn't now. I wouldn't even care if it was a once a year thing, sounds really nice.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My husband does that for me, and he buys really good champagne and he will massage me and kiss me and oh.... i get chills just thinking about it., lol. but in return, i do dress up for him, and we do creative stuff all the time. yay :)
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• nope, mine is so self centered he just walks in and strips his Air Force uniform off and says "suck me". That's as romantic as it gets with him. If he did anything else I'd probably pass out. I still think he rocks though.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• My DH isn't that romantic, but he's good, so that makes up for it! :D~
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• absolutely not.. and you sound like a friend of mine.. who's husband is also into men. Is this you? lol. .He's really in touch with his "feelings".
    Anonymous