ok i just got my tongue done how long till.....

how long till i can talk and eat the right way how long dose it stayed swollen and hurt?

cielo1

Asked by cielo1 at 6:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• About 2 weeks before you start to feel normal. Or at least that's how long it took me lol. I miss mine something terrible! I'm Jealous!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 6:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Oh and the swelling should go down in a couple of days, just don't bite on the ball!
    Xynyth

• It took my sister months to talk right.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• well im all watter and vitamins so im good with that but the bar is hurting under my tongue so when can i get a shorter bar?
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• And you are a mother? Wow... unbelievable.
    Anonymous

• If I remember right, the swelling went down in a couple of days, I chewed on ice chips to help. I believe I had to keep the long bar in for a month and I went back and the guy changed it to the shorter bar. I don't think you have to have them change it, but my piercer was very much into his work and preferred that he do the first change.
    Anonymous

• wow unbelievable what ?did any one ask for your opinion?no i didn't think so this is my decision ok i am 18 years old and can make my own decisions on MY body ok thank you . bye bye
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• Yeah, after a month the piercer should have you come back and they will change the bar to a shorter one.

A word of advice, avoid the little plastic balls, they come loose to easy and you'll end up with rainbow poop lol.

Oh and plastic bars are even worse :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yes anon, some us moms do have tattoos and piercing,,,, no knocking your age OP but I am older and still have them
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• With mine the swelling went down after a couple of days. Ice chips definitely helped! I was told I could change in 10 to 15 days (as soon as ALL swelling is gone). I waited 10.
    sherenan

Answer by sherenan at 10:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2009