Which glider should I get for our baby girl?

We want to spend at most about $300. But I've heard they squeak, click, or fall apart. Any mamas LOVE their glider? If so... which brand or style seems to be the best? Oh, and if it's wood, it has to be espresso/dark brown to match the rest of our nursery furniture. Thanks!!!

PracticeActress

Asked by PracticeActress at 7:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ours is wood, but with a white overlay finish on it and yellow cushions (and a good thing because I had a boy last time and I'm having a girl this time, so I can still use it!). Not sure if it comes in wood finishes or not. We got the glider and ottoman duo from Target though for right under $300 with shipping (it wasn't in stores, bleh) and I love, love, love it. So comfy. Mine has a square back rather than the oval-shaped ones and I find it's more comfortable than the oval ones I've sat in at other people's homes. Here is a link for it:

http://www.target.com/Hanford-Sleigh-Glider-Ottoman-Set/dp/B000BN7VJE/sr=1-20/qid=1235349128/ref=sr_1_20/180-1455600-8673034?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Aglider%20and%20ottoman&page=1
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 7:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I didn't know they made gliders for babies! Neat!
    Anonymous

• I got the Shermag from Babies R Us' and I absolutely LOVE my glider :) And so does everyone who comes to visit lol
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 10:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2009