Why is it so boring tonight?

Who wants to mix it up a bit??? Someone say something controversial! I'm too nice (or boring) I can't think of anything!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think the anon was trying to stir the pot and thats all. I hate christmas JK
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 7:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I don't believe in breastfeeding. I think it's wrong.
    Anonymous

• Stop it! Really? Is that true or are you just trying to start? If you really feel that way why? I'm actually not offended, just intrigued!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I hate Groundhog's Day! And I'm not kidding!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I hate anons.... :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I hate red roses on Valentines day... c'mon- isn't there anything else more original?
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 7:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I HATE eating what I like to call "white people" food. Steak and potatoes, mac and cheese, burgers. Yup hate it. So bland and boring. No culture to it.
    And I can call it "white people" food because I'm half and half, white and asian, with cultural influences from South Africa, the Middle East, and Indonesia.
    :) Not meaning to piss people off but go at it with me.. I'm in an agruing mood lol
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I just plain old hate Valentines day. I think it's designed to make lonely people feel more lonely and married people feel disappointed. I refuse to be sucked in.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• DesignerMom0801 (hey, Aug. 1 is my anniversary!) I love "white people food" being a white person with a weak stomach, it's all I can handle. Spices are tasty but I can clear a room!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• i love steak and potatoes... u just havent had the right white person cook it for u...lol

v-day is great :)....i love it...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2009