Lipo 6 for her

anyone tried these "fat burning " capsules? a girl at work swears by them but she's so heavy i can't tell if she's really losing weight because of them or just dieting ...

alwms

Asked by alwms at 8:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• PILLS DON'T WORK!!! They may take off some weight in the first little bit but the ONLY way to loose weight the healthy way is to eat right and exercise.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• pills do work but u can not cpont on them alone with proper diet and exercise it HELPSu lose alot of weight make sure u find the right pill for u and dont forget drink lots and lots of water
    FLAWSNALL

Answer by FLAWSNALL at 8:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I used to take those. I did not see that great of results. The best I have ever taken were Fast Ones, Release, and Mini Thins. Fast Ones and Mini Thins are no longer sold. Sorry. Release though is at GNC and it really work but is expensive.
    DBKels

Answer by DBKels at 11:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2009