Horrified by my hair cut!

Has anyone else got a bad do lately? i got my hair cut/ highlighted. I lov the color but hate the cut. I showed the lady 2 pics and i look like niether. (far from it) i said I wanted bangs but it was suppose to have the rest same length. She layered my hair all over!! Shes was cutting so fast.. i didnt have time to look. But she is my friend too so, its not like complaining will make my hair grow. But when i went in I put another womens name down to do my hair!! And she came to get me instead. I feel like a big ball of ugly. I knows its just hair but... I hate it!

faithful78

Asked by faithful78 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have never really liked my hair. I was actually just looking in the mirror a minute ago and I thought "gee my hair finally grew out to a length that I like!" but that is rare for me...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• yea i am very careful with who does my hair... to me its more then "just hair" you have to walk around with it ya know!!.... try looking online or something for some styles you can maybe try...

does ur hair grow fast?? if so it will be back to normal shortly :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• the short ness is not whats bothering me.. its the layers. Look at my pic and u can see. I actually put up a pic. lol
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I got my hair cut last month and the lady took off a good 2-3 inches more than I wanted. I showed her like a million times where I wanted it to come to and she even made sure while she was cutting it but it was still way short. It looked okay though, just not what I wanted.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• That was me last January ('07) and I showed her a picture! How hard could that be?? Make it look like the damn picture. Then, when it didn't match, she said my hair wouldn't support that style. I wish she would have said something earlier! It took forever to grow out and it was big and poofy and weird, but too short to put up in a ponytail. Grrrrrr.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I hate getting my hair cut because they all seem to want to hack it off.
    I like my hair all one length, or at least have long layers, but after a cut the ends look like I did it with a butcher knife here at home!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:36 AM on Feb. 23, 2009