When are people going to realize???

I often wonder after browsing through all the questions about which diet pills work, how do I loose weight fast etc... when are people going to realize the ONLY way to loose weight the healthy way and keep it off is to eat healthy, and exercise regularly. I mean really. In an economy where money is tight for most people, would you rather spend or rather waste your money on something that isn't healthy and wont work long term, or just stop being lazy, looking for a quick fix and get up and be proactive in your weight loss. I just don't get it, it's not that hard. I looked at myself in the mirror not to long ago and said...I really don't like the way I look, and then I did something about it. I've always eaten healthy but now I also exercise EVERY day, and what do you know, I'm seeing results. Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

happyathomemum

Asked by happyathomemum at 8:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Wow, bunch of bitter people or what!??! Daumn! But the attacks on her appearance are really uncalled for..therefore reported.

OP, I agree with you. Of course, if they want to spend their money on "magic" pills and then complain because they aren't seeing the results they wanna see then who's worse off? Not you. I wish more than anything there was a magic pill. But I agree, hard work and perseverance is the only thing that will work forever. But don't worry, once you lose the weight that you worked hard to get off, they're still going to find something to hate on you about. Then all of a sudden you "think your better". Women are so catty, judgmental and unsupportive of each other.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• not trying to be mean but why are u judging? some peoples doctor tells them to take diet pills and they do that.. SOme people have alot of weight to loss and need extra help.. So please dont tell people what they need to do.. its there lifes let them do what they want... JESUS LOVES YOU

Anonymous

• Um...I wasn't telling anyone what to do, I was asking a question..it's what you do here. I also am NOT judging. Thank you for your reply. And I know my Jesus Loves me.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• wow you have ALOT of anger in you, gezzz. Then if you feel that storonlg ybaout it, WHY are you reading them, don't waste your time... WOW
    Anonymous

• hey im sorry people are being mean on here... I am one that works out and diet but it really isnt helping that much So im going to try to alli pill only to get my diet started I do have alot of weight to loss.. Also Anon 8:30 I love Jesus too :)
    Anonymous

• Anonymous 7:34 I loved your answer! And for the OP maybe someone needs help with those few extra pounds, I go to the gym four days a week and eat healthy, thanks for the rude judgement though!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• THANK YOU!
    Diet and exercise are what's going to do it, and that's about it. Not unsafe diet pills, or weird fad diets where all you eat is cookies, or "I want to lose weight so I think I'm going to cut out Doritos." It's a total lifestyle change and overhaul and if you're not ready to commit to that then you're not ready to lose the weight. Not trying to be mean it's just the truth. Not saying that you won't make slip ups and mistakes, every does, but only in the USA do people spend millions of dollars on CRAP trying to lose weight when in so many other countries people don't even have enough to eat....
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 8:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• No kidding, LOL!
    Anonymous

• BTW: I looked at your profile picture and you look great. You can tell by your arms and face that you aren't overweight. I'm gonna guess you hit a nerve with a certain few people. LOL.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2009

• I agree if those tabs worked everyone would be thin!!
    Shellmybells

Answer by Shellmybells at 2:05 AM on Feb. 23, 2009